Teamworks by Lombardi
Founded in 2000, Lombardi provides business process management (BPM) software and services to its customers and partners around the world. The company's customers include the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), Aflac, Allianz Group, Applied Materials, Banco Espirito Santo, Barclays Global Investors, Chiquita Brands International, Dell, Financial Services Authority, Ford Motor Company, Hasbro, ING Direct, Intel, Jaguar Land Rover, Mirant, National Bank of Canada, National Institutes of Health, OAD Groep, Pfizer, PHH Arval, SIRVA, Symantec, University College London Hospital (UCLH), Wells Fargo, Yale University, and numerous governmental agencies.
Lombardi is headquartered in Austin, Texas (US) and has US regional offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois; Houston, Texas; New York, New York; and San Jose, California. The company's European headquarters is in London, England, with additional offices in Paris, France and Frankfurt, Germany.
Lombardi offers two products that address BPM challenges: Lombardi Blueprint and Lombardi Teamworks.
- Lombardi Teamworks is a full-featured business process management system (BPMS) platform that allows users to design, implement, execute, manage, and improve processes. Teamworks add-ons are available for Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint.
The Teamworks shared model architecture allows users to aggregate all aspects of process design, implementation, and historical performance measures in a single process model. The entire process definition is implemented graphically in the unified development environment.
- Lombardi Blueprint is an on-demand, collaborative process documenting tool that enables companies to map processes, identify problems, and prioritize improvement opportunities. Processes documented in Blueprint can be exported to Teamworks for implementation.
Together, Teamworks and Blueprint provide a unified BPM environment that enables:
- process discovery, mapping, and alignment to strategic business goals;
- collaboration in the definition, execution, and control of processes by business and IT stakeholders;
- fine-grained visibility to understand process and team performance; and
- flexibility to make changes.
For more information, visit the company’s Web site
or the product homepage
The vertical segment or industry to which Teamworks applies.
- Aerospace and Defense (A&D)
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Engineering and Construction
- Fabricated Metals
- Financial Institutions
- Food and Beverage
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Gaming and Hospitality
- Health Care
- Higher Education
- Industrial and Commercial Products/Machinery
- Medical Devices and Laboratory Equipment
- Oil and Gas
- Paper Products
- Pharmaceutical/Life Science
- Public Sector/Government
- Real Estate
- Service Provider
- Textiles, Apparel, and Footwear
Functionality, services, or modules offered by Teamworks.
- Business rules and controls
- Compliance with government regulatory standards
- Document management
- Form formatting
- Form management
- Form tables
- Monitoring and management
- Process analytics
- Process collaboration
- Process modeling
- Report design and generation
- Security management
- Task allocation
- Versioning control and management
- Visualization tools and presentation
- Workflow and business process management
- Workflow design
- Workflow portal
- Workflow reporting
The ability Teamworks has to adapt to non-native, national or regional standards(e.g., tax and regulatory compliance). This relates to Teamworks's level of presence and localization capabilities.
- Europe (east, central, and south)
- Europe (west and north, including the United Kingdom)
- North America (Canada and the United States)
A selection of server platforms supported by Teamworks.
- Linux (such as SUSE, Red Hat, or Debian/Ubuntu)
- Unix (such as Solaris or AIX)
- Microsoft server (such as Windows NT/2003/Vista)
- Hosted solution or SaaS
The user company size (the total number of employees) that Teamworks is suitable for.
- 1 to 50 employees
- 51 to 200 employees
- 201 to 500 employees
- 501 to 1,000 employees
- 1,001 to 5,000 employees
- 5,001 to 10,000 employees
- Over 10,000 employees
The number of user company sites that Teamworks is suitable for.
- Single–site enterprise
- 2–10 sites
- 11–20 sites
- 21–40 sites
Read Lombardi Related Articles in Our Article Archive
4516 Seton Center Parkway, Suite 250
|Director of Product Marketing
||(1) (512) 382-8200 x377
|Fiscal Year Revenues (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Net Earnings (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Product vs. Services:
|Fiscal Year Employees:
If you want to create a TEC affiliate link to Lombardi-Teamworks for Your Web Site, click here